EFM Health Club
EFM Mt Barker is located at Cornerstone College sports facility, with a purpose built studio, convenient parking and situated right next to Cornerstone College playing fields.
EFM has commercial grade cardiovascular and resistance training equipment in the purpose built Gymnasium and is providing membership opportunities for the Cornerstone community as well as the general public, together with the daily use of the facility for specific student health and fitness programmes.
EFM provides a service known as personal fitness coaching, which is like having your own personal trainer at a fraction of the cost. EFM has been operating since 1991 and specialises in providing community health and fitness facilities and programs with over 65 health clubs across Australia.
Recognition of the EFM Club at Cornerstone has come in the form of recent awards including:
- 2013 EFM National Franchise of the Year
- 2014 EFM Runner up SA Franchise of the Year
- 2014 Regional winner Franchise Council of Australia Excellence in Franchising Award
Key features and benefits of EFM are:
- Flexibility of month by month memberships (no 12 month lock-ins!)
- A fitness coach on hand to encourage and support you in achieving your goals
- No mirrors and a friendly comfortable environment
- Convenient location so less time travelling and more time burning calories
- 30-45 minute tailored express programs for when time is an issue
- Reminder text message, phone call or email to keep you on track
For more information or to view the current EFM Mt Barker Health Club promotion, click here or contact Robert Tyndall on 0419 810 410.