Did you know
The SA Skills Commission has identified that 84% of the 50 occupations projected to have the most job growth in the next 8 years do not require a Uni Bachelor degree?
Some 2020 stats from the SACE board for Cornerstone:
- 79 students had completed some form of VET that contributed directly to their SACE completion
- 44 students completed full qualifications
- 43.75% of students completed their SACE with VET (this is similar across the state)
Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses can include:
- Community Services and Health
- Animal Care
- Creative Industries (eg 3D Animation, Music)
- Service Industries (eg hospitality, hair and beauty)
- Trades and Technology
….and many more!
If you/your student are considering a Vocational Education and Training (VET) course for 2022 as part of their SACE/school, please attend this interactive workshop being offered by the Pathways team, covering
- What is VET
- What VET courses are available
- How does VET fit in with SACE/School?
- A guided process looking at subject choices and how VET may impact on those choices