Parents, Teachers and Friends (PT&F)
All Parents, Teachers and Friends’ (PT&F) of Cornerstone College are members of the PT&F together with teachers, past parents and Old Scholars. PT&F events and fundraisers are organised by a group of volunteers whose primary focus is to build community, to support College events, and to assist in fundraising for special projects.
We friend-raise by:
- Reaching out to build a caring and welcoming faith filled community which seeks to involve all its members;
- Fostering a high level of social and educational interaction between home and school;
- Assisting Parents and Caregivers to partner with the College through their participation in school programs;
- Updating parents on events and activities occurring at the College or within the community;
- Providing educational forums for Parents and Carers to support them in their child/ren’s learning and wellbeing at home and at school;
- Encouraging volunteers at the College to enhance events as well as to provide opportunities for student mentorship and work experience;
- Recognising the importance of community to the Adelaide Hills and seeking meaningful opportunities to strengthen the connection.
We fund-raise by:
- Assisting in the development and support of events and activities associated with the social, sporting, cultural and educational life of the school community;
- Looking for opportunities to connect and fulfill the needs of parents;
- Enhancing community engagement with the Second Hand Uniform Shop.
We advocate by:
- Supporting the strategic direction of the College;
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, in particular the Principal, Mr Craig Fielke, to achieve common goals;
- Representing the interests of the whole parent body;
- Providing additional resources which enhance opportunities and programs at the College for the benefit of students, staff and the wider community;
- We welcome all and hope that you will join us on a regular basis.
The PT&F Committee meet on the first Wednesday of every month (during school terms) at 7.30pm in the College Staff Room. All welcome.
- Wednesday, 31 July 2019
- Wednesday, 4 September 2019
- Wednesday, 16 October 2019
- Wednesday, 30 October 2019
Greg Hall, President – 0417 809 918
Colleen Bradfield, Vice President – 0401 576 550
Celia Fielke, Secretary – 0408 677 998
Can’t attend meetings, but have a few hours to volunteer? Please let us know that we are welcome to contact you by emailing email@example.com
Current Fundraising Opportunities
You can enjoy thousands of valuable offers for everything you love to do, all while supporting fundraising for Cornerstone College P,T&F.
Current Volunteer Opportunities.
please check back later