Parents, Teachers and Friends (PT&F)
All Parents, Teachers and Friends’ (PT&F) of Cornerstone College are members of the PT&F together with teachers, past parents and Old Scholars. PT&F events and fundraisers are organised by a group of volunteers whose primary focus is to build community, to support College events, and to assist in fundraising for special projects.
We friend-raise by:
- Reaching out to build a caring and welcoming faith filled community which seeks to involve all its members;
- Fostering a high level of social and educational interaction between home and school;
- Assisting Parents and Caregivers to partner with the College through their participation in school programs;
- Updating parents on events and activities occurring at the College or within the community;
- Providing educational forums for Parents and Carers to support them in their child/ren’s learning and wellbeing at home and at school;
- Encouraging volunteers at the College to enhance events as well as to provide opportunities for student mentorship and work experience;
- Recognising the importance of community to the Adelaide Hills and seeking meaningful opportunities to strengthen the connection.
We fund-raise by:
- Assisting in the development and support of events and activities associated with the social, sporting, cultural and educational life of the school community;
- Looking for opportunities to connect and fulfill the needs of parents;
- Enhancing community engagement with the Second Hand Uniform Shop.
We advocate by:
- Supporting the strategic direction of the College;
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, in particular the Principal, Mr Craig Fielke, to achieve common goals;
- Representing the interests of the whole parent body;
- Providing additional resources which enhance opportunities and programs at the College for the benefit of students, staff and the wider community;
- We welcome all and hope that you will join us on a regular basis.
The PT&F Committee meet on the first Wednesday of every month (during school terms) at 7.30pm in the College Staff Room. All welcome.
- Wednesday, 5 June 2019
- Wednesday, 3 July 2019
- Wednesday, 31 July 2019
- Wednesday, 4 September 2019
- Wednesday, 16 October 2019
- Wednesday, 30 October 2019
Greg Hall, President – 0417 809 918
Colleen Bradfield, Vice President – 0401 576 550
Celia Fielke, Secretary – 0408 677 998
Can’t attend meetings, but have a few hours to volunteer? Please let us know that we are welcome to contact you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Fundraising Opportunities
The Tesselaar family have been colouring lives with beautiful garden plants and long lasting, high performing flowers since the 1940s.
When you order your bulbs through us, you support the PT&F and our students.