Why choose Cornerstone?
Quality and care are integral to Cornerstone College. We partner with families to empower students to flourish as learners and as people. We create an environment where students strive for individual excellence.
With enriching Middle and Senior School experiences, our passionate, dedicated and expert staff provide authentic learning opportunities for your child. We have a constant focus on best practice in teaching and learning, along with building and sustaining quality relationships. This underpins our ability to support, nurture and empower students to strive for individual excellence and to make a positive difference in the local and global community.
Cornerstone is at the forefront of current and innovative educational thinking. We value the reflections and connections of and with our community, while remaining true to our mission. We align what we do and why we do it to these three key elements:
- We are innovative educational thinkers.
- We value the reflections and connections of and with our community.
- We remain true to our mission.
Here are just a few reasons why our community tells us Cornerstone College was the right choice for their family:
- a relevant and relational Christian Living Program
- a wide offering of Senior School subjects
- all-embracing Pastoral Care structures and supports
- engaging chapel services and devotions
- extensive co-curricular and camp offerings
- a continuous focus on staff professional development
- global educational connections
- inclusive Adaptive Education programs
- innovative and contemporary middle and senior schooling
- multiple opportunities for student leadership
- purpose built, state-of-the-art facilities
- Purtinga Environmental Centre
- Restorative Practices
- Year 9 Journey Program
- Gifted and talented STRETCH Program
- vertical Home Groups
- a Student Care Team for students requiring extra assistance, be it pastoral or academic
- counselling for students requiring extra guidance.